top of page
The Wedding Experience
I will be more than your photographer...
Planning your wedding involves a great deal of time to make it your dream. I am here to help relieve some of the stress that comes with it. My ultimate goal is to ensure you enjoy every moment of your day by:
1. Being a director - I am here to help ensure the timeline of your day goes smoothly and on schedule so you can enjoy each moment without worry of falling behind schedule. I am also here to help with the madness that comes with family pictures and to guide you through the photos of the two of you. Just know I got you.
2. Being your hype man - I am here to cheer you on and keep the joy thriving.
3. Offer advice - You likely have not planned a wedding before, and that is totally fine! I am here to use my expertise to provide advise if you'd like!
Step 1: Initial Meeting + Details
1. Complete the contact form
2. Set up consultation meeting
3. Sign contract and submit deposit
4. Plan complimentary engagement session
Step 2: Engagement Session
I will send you an engagement questionnaire to help guide and plan out the session.
Why are engagement sessions great?
It is an opportunity for you both to get comfortable in front of a camera
It helps us to get to know each other
I get to capture your honest personalities while you two have some real relaxed fun
Step 3: Wedding Day
When we get to your wedding day, this is what I want you to know:
Do not worry about the candid and real moments, I am there to capture it.
Do not stress about family pictures, I will have the formal list ready to orchestrate everyone to their position.
Do not worry about falling behind schedule, I am there to help ensure the day runs smoothly.
Lastly: Laugh Genuinely, Love Honestly, & Have the Best Day of Your Life.
Step 4: Post Wedding
You will receive your photos in an online gallery with full rights!
If you are interested in a wedding album or prints, I am happy to discuss pricing and details!
I cannot wait to work with you! Now lets do the damn thing!
bottom of page