If you did not figure it out already, TPI are indeed my initials. My full name is Taylor Patrick Isselhard, a mixture of Irish and German decent. Oddly enough, I do not like the taste of beer, despite my heritage, but my drink of choice is a nice whiskey and coke. Here are some more facts about me:
1. I love playing pick-up basketball
2. I enjoy practicing yoga
3. I am currently going to school to become a special-education elementary school teacher after working in the business field for 5 years
4. I make a mean sugar cookie
5. Ocean City, NJ is my favorite place to be with my family every year
6. I have traveled to India, Guatemala, and about 30+ states
7. I love Jesus and people
8. I am married to my best friend and love of my life
9. I have a beautiful daughter who I love chasing around and watch all the Disney movies with
10. I find great joy in capturing the raw beauty and love of people
I met my wife in 2013 after she asked me to video a charity event that her employer was hosting. I said yes because I love charity events, but also because I was interested in getting to know her more (you should have seen my face when I saw her at this event - jaw-dropping beauty). After a few dates, I felt confident that I could spend the rest of my life with her. Her loyalty toward her family, confidence in herself, love of Jesus, and joy of adventuring were all enough for me to fall in love with this woman. In the summer of 2015, I popped the question. In the summer of 2016, we had our dream wedding. In the winter of 2018, we welcomed our beautiful and joyful daughter into our lives. In summer of 2021, we will be welcoming our next beautiful child into this world. It is easy to say I am extremely grateful. These girls bring me so much joy and adventure to my life.
The reason I love creating keepsakes for you is because of this woman right here, my mama. Although we always joke with her when she says "Ok time for a picture!", I am forever grateful that we take a moment to capture and remember the most special days together as family. You may have heard the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, and I couldn't agree more with how true this is. Each picture is special, unique, and important to every person I have the pleasure of capturing. I have such joy knowing I get to create images that become a part of your own legacy.